Identifying crucial job skills, knowledge, social relationships and organizational practices and passing them on to prepare your future workers is critical to ensuring the seamless movement of talent within your organization.
Succession planning is keeping the talent in your pipeline, and with today’s workforce trends, critical talent can easily be here today and gone tomorrow.
Whether your organization is large or small, succession planning is necessary for various reasons:
- Adapting to demographic and economic changes and talent scarcity and preparing for replacement of key positions due to turnover.
- Identifying skill gaps and training needs.
- Retaining institutional knowledge.
- Boosting morale and retention by providing employees career opportunities.
- Building unique or highly specialized competencies.
Contact us today for your talent management and succession planning needs.